Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Focus...Focus!!!!

Good Morning Friends...I seem to have lost my focus the last couple of days!!!  I'm not really sure what happened or how it happened (well, I'd rather not talk about it)!!!  So, I'll be spending the day thinking positive thoughts,  focusing on what is really important to me (my family, my friends, my faith) and trying to put the negativity behind me (some people just bring it out in me)!!

Right now I'm going to drink my coffee, listen to the birds singing outside my window and watch the sun come up on what promises to be a wonderful day....I'll be back later with my regular food post, but for now I'd like to share some pics of my flower gardens from last spring and summer, just because we could all use a little prettiness in our lives...I'm looking forward to planning my garden for this season!!!!

Ahhhh....Azaleas!!!


Lillies....My Favorite!!!

And...Our Pond..So peaceful to sit and listen to the water!!!

Have A Glorious Day!!!

'Til Next Time...

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment